ABVI Kalispell Internet Booking Policies
- Cancellation Policy:
- If Cancellation occurs before 4 PM on the arrival date, we refund your deposit. If you cancel after 4 PM on the arrival date then your deposit is forfeited. If no deposit was taken then charge is 1 night stay. You must provide a cancellation number to avoid conflict of charges.
- No Show Policy:
- No show will be charged 100% of the amount of a 1 night stay. Call hotel directly if possible and write down cancellation confirmation number. No exceptions. If you cancel or change your plans, please cancel your reservation in accordance with the hotel’s cancellation policies to avoid a no-show charge.
- Pet Policy:
- Pets are restricted to certain room types. If you are bringing your pet on vacation with you, please contact our reservations specialists to check if you need to switch to a different room that allows pets. Fee is $10.00 per night, with a max of $50.00 per stay. Pets may not be left unattended at any time.
- No Smoking:
- ABVI – Kalispell is a non-smoking facility. Smoking in a non- smoking room will result in a $100 per night cleaning fee. Montana State laws prohibit smoking in all public areas.
- Rollaways and Cribs:
- These requests are on a first come basis. Cribs have no additional fees for use.
- Credit Cards used for payment of services at ABVI Kalispell must be in the name of the Guest staying at the hotel, unless prior arrangements have been made. This includes home address and phone contact. This is for your protection as well as ABVI Kalispell.
ABVI Kalispell takes every precaution to protect our customer’s information. When customers submit sensitive information via ABVI Kalispell’s website, your information is protected both online and off-line.
When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just ‘surfing’.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a reservations specialist) are granted access to personally identifiable information. ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure, locked environment. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to email@example.com. Reserving a room at www.abvikalispell.com is absolutely safe. We guarantee that with each purchase you make any personal information you provide is secure. Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank can not hold you liable for more than $50 of fraudulent charges. In the unlikely event that you are subject to fraudulent charges as a result of making a reservation www.glacierpeaksinn.com we will cover your liability up to $50. This applies ONLY if the unauthorized use of your credit card resulted through no fault of your own while using Butte War Bonnet Hotels secure server, and providing that you notified your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
Our www.abvikalispell.com secure server uses the latest industry standard encryption software (SSL) to protect your personal information. It encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. You will know that your connection becomes secure during the checkout process by seeing the “S” for “secure” in HTTPS://… in your browser’s address block.
We are always happy to take your reservation by phone. You can reach your personal reservation specialist anytime by calling the toll free number 1-866-MT-GLACIER or at our regular office line at 1-406-756-3222. Fax number is 1- 406-756-3277. Email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having the chance to meet you and wish you safe travels.
The Team at ABVI Kalispell